“Decade of Belonging – Celebrating Diversity”
Local Development Agency and Creative and Active in Struga for the needs of implementation of the project “Decade of Belonging – Celebrating Diversity”, financed by the European Union (EU) program IPA Civil Society Facility and Media Programme 2014, Support to Civil Society Organisations under the Civil Society Facility and Media Freedom Action in 2014, Budget line: 22.020401, Reference: EuropeAid / 136-992 / DD / ACT / MK announce
Vacancy for volunteers
The voluntary position is based on a period of 6 months, with flexible working hours and possibility of employment.
– Students in high school or students in faculty,
– Active knowledge of English Language (written and oral),
– Computer skills,
– Communication skills, team work and flexibility,
– Creativity, desire to learn new things and participate in different activities..
Description of work:
– Participating in the project activities;
– Assisting in implementation of ongoing activities;
– To contribute to the planning and implementing the project activities;
– Following the ongoing activities on the field;
– Organizing different events;
– To assist in performing particular tasks related to the project;
– Cooperation with organizations, project staff and networks relevant for the project.
The candidates are required to submit the following documents in English when applying:
– CV (with photo);
– Cover letter (maximum one page)(optional);
The required documents for application, the applicants should submit by e-mail to the following address email@example.com, with subject “Application for Volunteer” until 31st March 2016.
Volunteers like the staff of the project, will be part of the trips within and outside the country with the purpose of training or / and promotion of the project as needed.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted and invited for interview.